In the last few years, Perceptions has adopted a new strategy of regularly publishing special issues that have certain specific focuses. This move is in line with trends in the wider academic publishing community. Instead of publishing a medley of articles on random themes, editors are trying to cluster relevant articles under a shared umbrella in special issue formats. The purpose is generally twofold: to achieve a more comprehensive coverage and dialogue on a topic from various perspectives, and to provide a convenient source to researchers, who can now find a trove of information in a single special issue.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Visit to SAM by Foreign Students Studying in Turkey Within the Scope of the “Young Leaders Abroad Project” »
- Visit of Prof. G. John Ikenberry »
- “Turkish Experience, Challenges Faced and Lessons for Pakistan and Muslim World” Conference in Islamabad »
- Panel on “Changing Global Dynamics and Turkish Foreign Policy” »
- Changing Equilibrium in the Middle East and Turkey-Iraq Relations »