In the last few years, Perceptions has adopted a new strategy of regularly publishing special issues that have certain specific focuses. This move is in line with trends in the wider academic publishing community. Instead of publishing a medley of articles on random themes, editors are trying to cluster relevant articles under a shared umbrella in special issue formats. The purpose is generally twofold: to achieve a more comprehensive coverage and dialogue on a topic from various perspectives, and to provide a convenient source to researchers, who can now find a trove of information in a single special issue.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Conference on “Is Peaceful Accommodation of Rising Powers Possible?” by SAM and FPPR »
- Workshop Between SAM and ISS »
- Memorandum of Understanding among Official Foreign Policy Research Centers of the Member States of the Turkic Council »
- First Meeting of the Foreign Policy Research Official Centers of the Member States of the Turkic Council »
- Conference — “The Countries of the South Caucasus and Central Asia in the Context of the Silk Road Economic »