Perceptions continues to publish special issues, and this one examines 50 years of migration from Turkey to Germany. The emigration process is a multi-dimensional and multi-faceted one and needs to be studied from different perspectives and through an interdisciplinary approach. As migration from Turkey to German has been happening for half a century, it is time to evaluate the past, raise questions about current issues, and think about the future. Turkey’s new foreign policy puts a renewed emphasis on the Turkish population abroad and Turkish migrants in Germany are of majör interest in the new policy. The Center for Strategic Research (SAM) will continue to organize academic events on this issue with a particular focus on its relevance for policy making.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »