Perceptions continues to publish special issues on subjects and debates in international relations, and this issue and the next will focus on the international politics of East Asia. Member of our Editorial Board Selçuk Çolakoğlu, managing editor Engin Karaca and I, have worked closely to collect valuable analyses on different dimensions of this topic. East Asia is at the centre of the scholarly debate and occupies a great deal of policy makers’ time in different parts of the globe. The US’s Asia pivot policy is a visible example of the policy interest in the region. The scholarly debate examines intra-regional relations and relations with outside actors. There is also a new debate on the role of East Asia in a new multilateral world order.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »