On February 3, 2011, representatives of government institutions and retired ambassadors who have worked in the field of the Armenian question came together in a SAM meeting. In the meeting policies and steps to be taken in preparation for the 2015 100th anniversary of the Armenian Allegation of Genocide were discussed.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Workshop – “Turkish and French Perspectives on the Middle East” »
- SAM 2017 Summer School on International Law Opening Session »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Certificate Ceremony »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Opening Session »
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »