The Chinese Academy of Social Science (CASS) is the largest think tank in the People's Republic of China, having around 5000 employees and specializing in the field of social sciences. The Vice-president of the Academy, Prof. Wang Weiguang, who has ministerial status, led a delegation of six and visited our center on 1-2 June, 2011. On 1 June in a meeting held with the CASS delegation, regional and global developments and bilateral relations between the two countries were discussed. In addition, the CASS delegation visited TÜBİTAK, the General Directorate of Monuments and Museums and Ankara University’s Department of Sinology.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »