The Near Eastern and South Asian Studies (NESA Center for Strategic Studies) of the National Defense University, which operates under the U.S. Department of Defense, initiated a network of cooperation meeting in Rome on 9-11 February 2011, co-sponsored by STRM. A delegation led by Prof. Bülent Aras participated in two working group meetings entitled "Reintegration, Reconstruction and Reconciliation" and "Issues of Governance."
Recent Events & Announcements
- Workshop – “Turkish and French Perspectives on the Middle East” »
- SAM 2017 Summer School on International Law Opening Session »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Certificate Ceremony »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Opening Session »
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »