The Near Eastern and South Asian Studies (NESA Center for Strategic Studies) of the National Defense University, which operates under the U.S. Department of Defense, initiated a network of cooperation meeting in Rome on 9-11 February 2011, co-sponsored by STRM. A delegation led by Prof. Bülent Aras participated in two working group meetings entitled "Reintegration, Reconstruction and Reconciliation" and "Issues of Governance."
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »