Perceptions’ new Editorial Board met to assess the previous term and discuss next year’s projections on December 16, 2011. In the meeting it is decided to meet two times in a year on the margins of conferences one organized in Turkey and one abroad, to enrich the content of Perceptions, to add a book review chapter to Perceptions, to publish special issues in 2012 on 50th Year of Immigration, 60th anniversary of Turkey’s membership to NATO, and the Arab Spring, and to combine SAM activities with Perceptions’ content. And it is stated that at the end of 2011 SAM will have published three issues on Turkish Foreign Policy, the Middle East and the Turkish-Italian Relations.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Workshop – “Turkish and French Perspectives on the Middle East” »
- SAM 2017 Summer School on International Law Opening Session »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Certificate Ceremony »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Opening Session »
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »