The meeting between our Center and Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) from Iran was carried out on 7 February 2012, in Ankara. Turkey-Iran bilateral relations, Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa, Nuclear Program of Iran and Energy Security issues were broadly discussed in the meeting. Members of our Center, representatives of relevant departments in the Ministry, academicians and an Iranian delegation headed by IPIS Chairman Mustafa Dolatyar participated in the meeting and a dinner was given in honour of participants.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Visit by Nigde University students to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM-NDU »
- Participation to the International Conference “Eurasia Transport Corridors: New Ways for Cooperation” »
- SAM Foreign Policy Meetings-2: Turkey’s Approach to the Increasing Risk of Polarization in Middle East »
- Visit by London School of Economics Grimshaw Club members to SAM »