The meeting between our Center and Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) from Iran was carried out on 7 February 2012, in Ankara. Turkey-Iran bilateral relations, Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa, Nuclear Program of Iran and Energy Security issues were broadly discussed in the meeting. Members of our Center, representatives of relevant departments in the Ministry, academicians and an Iranian delegation headed by IPIS Chairman Mustafa Dolatyar participated in the meeting and a dinner was given in honour of participants.
- A Dictionary of Turkish Foreign Policy in the AK Party Era: A Conceptual Map Murat Yeşiltaş and Ali Balcı
- Turkey’s Regional Approach in Afghanistan: A Civilian Power in Action Assoc. Prof. Dr. Şaban Kardaş
- Making Sense of Turkish-EU Relations in the Aftermath of the Arab Spring Bülent Aras
- A New Security Order for the Middle East Sam Sasan Shoamanesh, co-founder and managing editor of Global Brief magazine, and an expert in international law, - conflict resolution and Middle East foreign policy.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: “East-West Strategic Bridge: Security, Development and Integration in the Black Sea Economic »
- International Conference: Transcultural Asia- Unlearning Colonial/ Imperial Power Relations »
- Conference: “Turkey and Middle East In the Framework of Arab Spring” »
- Conference: The Legacy of Martin Luther King and the Role of Nonviolence in the 21st Century »
- Workshop on “Non-Violence in the Construction of Peace” »