The meeting between our Center and Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) from Iran was carried out on 7 February 2012, in Ankara. Turkey-Iran bilateral relations, Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa, Nuclear Program of Iran and Energy Security issues were broadly discussed in the meeting. Members of our Center, representatives of relevant departments in the Ministry, academicians and an Iranian delegation headed by IPIS Chairman Mustafa Dolatyar participated in the meeting and a dinner was given in honour of participants.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Visit to SAM by Foreign Students Studying in Turkey Within the Scope of the “Young Leaders Abroad Project” »
- Visit of Prof. G. John Ikenberry »
- “Turkish Experience, Challenges Faced and Lessons for Pakistan and Muslim World” Conference in Islamabad »
- Panel on “Changing Global Dynamics and Turkish Foreign Policy” »
- Changing Equilibrium in the Middle East and Turkey-Iraq Relations »