The meeting between our Center and Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) from Iran was carried out on 7 February 2012, in Ankara. Turkey-Iran bilateral relations, Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa, Nuclear Program of Iran and Energy Security issues were broadly discussed in the meeting. Members of our Center, representatives of relevant departments in the Ministry, academicians and an Iranian delegation headed by IPIS Chairman Mustafa Dolatyar participated in the meeting and a dinner was given in honour of participants.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Conference on “Is Peaceful Accommodation of Rising Powers Possible?” by SAM and FPPR »
- Workshop Between SAM and ISS »
- Memorandum of Understanding among Official Foreign Policy Research Centers of the Member States of the Turkic Council »
- First Meeting of the Foreign Policy Research Official Centers of the Member States of the Turkic Council »
- Conference — “The Countries of the South Caucasus and Central Asia in the Context of the Silk Road Economic »