In January 2012, SAM, Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities and Keele University School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy (SPIRE) signed an agreement to organize “Lectures on Modern Turkey” which will be a series of 6 lectures in a year whose expenses will be covered by SAM and above-mentioned Presidency.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »