In collaboration with the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs Institute of Diplomatic Studies, the "First Turkish-Saudi Forum” was held in Riyadh on 10-12 January 2011. On behalf of SAM, Deputy Chairman of SAM Oğuz Ateş, Third Secretary Abdullah Topçu, Prof. Talip Küçükcan, Taha Özhan, Dr. Şaban Kardaş, Assoc. Dr. Selçuk Çolakoğlu and Dr. Tarık Oğuzlu participated in the Forum. The Saudi Arabian Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Foreign Affairs Undersecretary, Dr. Nizar Obaid Madani, led the Saudi delegation in the forum. The discussions included many issues; primarily, "Iran's nuclear issue and Iran's regional policy", "The Future of the Peace Process", "Turkish-Saudi bilateral relations", "The Current Status in Iraq" were addressed and followed by a large number of high-level authorities from various Saudi ministries. The news about the forum received significant coverage in the Saudi Arabian print and visual media. Many press interviews with members of our delegation were also carried out.
Recent Events & Announcements
- Workshop – “Turkish and French Perspectives on the Middle East” »
- SAM 2017 Summer School on International Law Opening Session »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Certificate Ceremony »
- SAM 2017 Summer School Opening Session »
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »