The aim of this seminar is to bring together academics and practitioners who are involved in the field of terrorism, soft power and diplomacy, and ensure that they interact and benefit from each other. Besides conceptual discussions on terrorism, soft power, diplomacy, the use of soft power and public diplomacy in combatting terrorism, various cases such as ETA, IRA, Al-Qaeda and PKK have been discussed by using local information and benefiting from the contributions of the experts.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »