The Second Istanbul Forum on the Middle East was organized between 31 October and 2 November 2011. Many highly regarded statesmen and journalists participated in the Forum, including Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu and the chairman of the Center for Strategic Research (SAM), Prof. Dr. Bülent Aras. In the Forum, Turkey’s influence on the Arab World, its neighborhood policy in the Middle East, energy and politics in the Caucasus and Turkey’s deteriorating relations with Israel were discussed.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »