For the UN LDCs Academic Qualified Organization Preparatory Work, the UN LDC Meeting for Information for NGO Liaisons was held on January 20, 2011 in Istanbul. Among the participants were: The Coordinator of the LDC Intellectuals Summit, Prof. Bülent Aras; the LDC Agenda Coordinator and Instructor at Galatasaray University Department of International Relations, Prof. Mehmet Arda; Doctors Worldwide Chairman of the Board of Directors and LDC NGOs' Liaison, Prof. M. İhsan Karaman; TUSKON General Secretary and Co-Coordinator of Business Forum, Dr. Mustafa M. Günay; Doctors Worldwide Deputy Chairman, Dr. Kerem Kınık; Doctors Worldwide Member, Prof. Medaim Yanık; and Doctors Worldwide General Director, Mr. Mustafa Tutkun.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »