Within the framework of a structural dialogue mechanism with Norway on peace, reconciliation and mediation, a delegation consisting of officials from our Ministry and from think tanks in Turkey met with relevant departments of the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and some Norwegian think tanks on 25-27 May, 2011 in Oslo, Norway. On this occasion Head of Department Oğuz Ateş, STRM, met with his Norwegian counterparts.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »