Preparations were made for organizing a meeting to take place in Kyrgyzstan, entitled "Women's Initiative for Peace in Kyrgyzstan." In preparation for the meeting, a pre-consultation meeting was organized on 28 January 2011 in Istanbul with the participation of Prof. Bülent Aras, Head of Department of the Caucasus and Central Asia, Mr. Orhan Işık, Minister Counselor Special Adviser Candidate Ms. Ayse Sözen, and members of academia, politics, public institutions, NGOs, and the media world.
Recent Events & Announcements
- International Conference: Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Trilateral Relations: Vision for the Future »
- International Conference: “25 Years of Turkey-Ukraine Relations” »
- Roundtable Meeting between SAM and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs »
- Visit of “Al-Nahrain Research Center” Delegation to SAM »
- Roundtable Meeting— “Safety and Cooperation in the Black Sea Region: Historical Background and Modern »